While science and research on cosmetic products have made our soaps, cleansers, makeup, and serums safer with the usage of strong, potent, and highly effective substances, organic products are still beneficial and just as effective as non-organic products. Organic products tend to be more gentle on the skin. It does not contain any parabens, preservatives, fragrances, formaldehydes, and other preservatives that may increase the rate of cancer or trigger allergic reactions. Organic products tend to have a shorter shelf life due to the lack or minimal contents of preservatives but most products have already been consumed by the end of their shelf life.
Products containing Ginger, Turmeric, and Coconut Oil are extremely common in soap products, these organic products are loved for their effective blemish-removing, hydrating, and antiseptic properties. It is why the Lanthome Turmeric Soap is a highly recommended product by dermatologists and doctors alike! The Lanthome Turmeric Soap is safe, effective, and dermatologically tested and approved, and FDA certified!
Get your own Lanthome Turmeric Soap today!
Shaia has a bad case of back acne and dry skin. She wants to pump more life into her skin. Hope came from a small box called the Lanthome Turmeric Soap and now, her skin is acne free and moisturized!
-”It’s a gentle product that can be used everyday! It really cleanses and stripes all that dirt and sweat that clung onto my skin all while not stripping it away from its natural moisture. I scrubbed the soap on my back and in just a few washes, my back acne reduced in redness and eventually died out, and left nothing but smooth and hydrated skin!”
Giovanni is a hiker who loves the great outdoors. Unfortunately, he soaks up a lot of UV light and now that he’s taking a break from hiking, he needs a product that can soothe his skin back to its natural tone. His dermatologist recommended the Lanthome Turmeric Soap, and here's what he has to say!
-”My skin has slowly become lighter and started to blend with my natural skin tone. Now, I no longer have embarrassing tan lines and I can wear anything I want without feeling awkward!”
WHAT MAKES THE LANTHOME TURMERIC SOAP SO SPECIAL?
Turmeric root comes from the turmeric plant, which comes from the same botanical family as ginger. Turmeric, compared to ginger, has a spicier and stronger taste that is widely used across East, Southeast, and South Asia. Turmeric has been used in medicinal recipes since 250 BC. In skincare, turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent that helps prevent swelling, inflammation, redness, and skin dullness as well as combat oxidative stress that causes premature and accelerated cell aging. Turmeric prevents skin cells from coagulating and clogging the pores which results in a less likelihood of acne development. It also inhibits melanin cells, which helps treat dark spots, dark undereyes, scars, and other pigmentation issues.
Ginger, as mentioned earlier, comes from the same botanical family as turmeric. This highly nutritious and aromatic root has been linked to various health benefits. Ginseng is a powerful and potent weight loss aid. Ginger is renowned for its multitude of skin benefits. Ginger combat oxidative stress and prevents the development of wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines. These antioxidant properties also help protect your skin from common skin concerts such as acne and skin dryness as well as help fade scars and increase collagen production to prevent the appearance of scars, skin sagging, cellulite, and aging.
Coconut Oil has been considered as a “magical elixir”. The fruit has a harsh exterior where sweet white meat lined the insides and it's filled with vitamin-rich juice Almost all parts of the fruits can be used: the husk can be used to polish floors, while the meat, oil, and juice can be eaten and it can also be incorporated into skincare products. Coconut oil is an effective hydrator that helps protect the skin from environmental toxins such as dirt, pollution, and pathogens. Due to its hydrating effect and capabilities, Coconut Oil also works as an emollient that smooths the skin and keeps the signs of aging at bay. Lastly, it soothes inflammation and redness, thus making it an effective anti-acne agent.
ZABRINA’S EXPERIENCE WITH THE LANTHOME TURMERIC SOAP
“ I was under the notion that organic products aren’t as effective or strong as non-organic products, but after using this soap, I believe that the Lanthome Turmeric Soap trumps all the soaps I’ve been using all my life. I’ve always combated with dry skin since I was young, and now that I’m in my 40’s, it just exacerbated the appearance and depth of my wrinkles. In just three weeks, my skin became so hydrated. My skin became soft and supple and I don't have to worry about waking up with itchy and dry skin.”
“My wrinkles have started to disappear and my skin has started to tighten. I didn’t know that was possible without surgery. I also noticed that my sun spots have started to lighten and my back acne has long disappeared all while keeping my skin balanced and hydrated.”
“My face feels tighter and all my wrinkles are gone! I look so much younger and not a single spot of discoloration dotted my face!”
- Hydrating and Moisturizing- Pump much needed moisture into your skin. Moisturizing your skin is the best way of keeping it healthy!
- Cleansing- The backbone of every skincare routine is cleaning your skin . Start and end the day with a cleansed and refreshed feeling with the Lanthome Turmeric Soap!
- Anti-Aging- Look years younger and eliminate wrinkles, fine lines, cellulite, and sagging skin with the Lanthome Turmeric Soap.
- Skin Brightening- Watch those tan lines, tan spots, and other pigmentation problems fade away with the power of Lanthome Turmeric Soap; your skin will glow with beauty!
- Organic and Vegan- The Lanthome Turmeric Soap is made from purely vegan ingredients and is 100% organic.
- Gentle- The soap is perfect for all skin types.
HOW TO USE
- Thoroughly wet your body.
- Gently scrub and lather the soap onto your body, focus on the problem area.
- Massage the soap or soap suds onto your skin for 1-2 minutes, or for as long as you desire.
- Wash the soap suds away with clean water.
- Dry your skin thoroughly.
- Store the soap on a dish container, preferably those with a strainer to prevent accelerated melting.
- Do not apply the soap on bleeding, damaged, and open wounds or skin.
- Do not apply the soap directly on the eyes. Wash with water immediately.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool place.
- For external use only.
- Ingredients: Ginger Oil, Coconut Oil, Turmeric, Palm OIl
- Net Weight: 110g
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Target Audience: Men, Women, General, Unisex
- Target Age: Teens, Adults
- Applicable Skin: Body, Neck, Torso, Arms,Legs, Thighs, Nape, Back
- Applicable Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Contains Preservatives: No
- Product Form: Solid
- Product Type: Body Soap
- 1/2/3/5 Pcs x Lanthome Turmeric Soap